Monday, March 28, 2016

One Little Tag Craft Challenge #88


 This tag speaks to the terrible event in Pakistan were over 70 people were killed in a suicide bombing.  Many who died were women and children.  I did not have any stamps that could be easily identified as from Pakistan, even my map is so old that Pakistan was still part of India when it was printed.  I did not even have a crescent moon stamp.  Though the supplies limited me in my ideas, the expression of support to the Pakistani people was still there. 

A manila tag was painted in white and green acrylic paint replicating the flag of Pakistan.  The vintage map was cut into a heart shape and then emphasized with a black crayola crayon.  Once adhered the focal image was highlighted with acrylic paint and "Love" was hand painted onto the tag.

No comments: