Saturday, August 19, 2017

One Little Craft Tag Challenge #231


I started this stenciled collage about 5 years ago in a journal.  Recently I have been culling my old art journals for material for tags.  I use most of the material at tag bases but this one worked perfect at a tag on its own.  So I do not have any really instructions on how I created this because I can't remember. The tag includes stamping the circles in black and stenciling the blue waves, tulips, and the letters.

This tag was entered into the challenge at Lost Coast Design Portal of Creativity Challenge #39 Stenciled Background.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love you tag, and what a great idea to 'cull' your journal lol. Thanks for joining in with us at Lost Coast, and enjoy your weekend. Sue xx

Laurie said...

wonderful background stencils! such a fun tag! thanks for joining the lost coast designs monthly challenge!

Cathy said...

Thanks for joining the Lost Coast challenge. What a fun tag. Way to up-cycle your stuff.

ionabunny said...

Great colours. Great upcycling. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz